REXI ceramic frit glass is made by coating a layer of ceramic on the glass and tempering it, the ceramic is firmly attached to the surface and will never fade. It is highly functional and decorative. It has many different colors and patterns, such as stripes, mesh and electric patterns and so on. It can also be designed based on the different requirements of customers.
In China ceramic frit glass factory, the inorganic ceramic is printed on the surface, and then dried, heat treated, and permanently sintered on the surface then we can get a wear-resistant, acid-base resistant decorative products.
1. Ceramic fritted glass price is cheaper and easier to install than other materials such as brick, stone or wood.
2. Has diversity colors, patterns and diverse (generally based on customer requirements). In the curtain wall it can contrast with other glass or reach color match for the whole building.
3. Can be installed on the support structure.
4. Has no absorption or penetration characteristics and easy to clean.
5. Ceramic is inorganic and similar chemical component as glass, so it does not fade or peel off. The original color will be consistent.
6. Easy to accept non-rigid adhesive used to isolate the arch spandrel.
7. Ceramic can absorb and reflect part of the solar thermal energy, to achieve energy-saving effect.
8. Can be coated, laminated, or produced into insulated glass as composite part, for other uses of special properties.
9. After tempering, the final product has good mechanical properties, anti-cracking performance, thermal shock resistance, and higher safety performance.
10. Ceramic frit glass has obvious sunshade effect.
China ceramic frit glass manufacturers calls ceramic frit procedure “pattern roast”, generally carried out in the furnace. The key is to control the temperature. Fritting in the furnace is about to go through the following stages:
The first stage: from room temperature to 120°C, preheating, no change in ceramic ink;
The second stage: from 120-250°C, light oil evaporation gasification;
The third stage: from 250-500°C, heavy oil and resin combustion gasification;
The fourth stage: From 500-580°C, the glass powder in the ceramic began to melt, while the surface substrate is also slightly softened;
The fifth stage: from 580-620°C, the glaze powder melted completely, the outside pigment powder will melt into it, then the glass surface is also completely softened, ceramic and glass combined to complete the printing and sintering. At last cool down slowly to room temperature.
More and more China ceramic frit glass suppliers can provide good quality ceramic frit glass that is widely used in building decoration industry; and often as furniture glass, electronic glass, too.
1. Interior and exterior building decoration.
2. Furniture and kitchen appliances
3. Spandrel areas of curtain walls