Glass production of the main raw materials are the following:
1. Sandstone: sedimentary rocks cemented by quartz (SiO2) particles
2. Silica sand: Quartz as the main ingredient of natural sand
3. feldspar: containing potassium, sodium, calcium brick aluminum salt feldspar Group of minerals.
4. Limestone: Calcium carbonate type Rock
5. Dolomite: Compound salt rock of calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate
6. Fluorite: Natural mineral of calcium fluoride
7. Soda Ash: anhydrous sodium carbonate
8. Glauber's salt: anhydrous sodium sulfate
9. Toner: Carbon as the main ingredient of the powder. In addition, there are resistance fluxes, clarifying agents, oxidants, reducing agents, coloring agents, bleaching agents and so on.